We are recruiting for a Wealth Management Company looking for a Money Laundering Reporting Officer to join their London Office. Taking the SMF17 with the FCA you will be the nominated MLRO for the firm.
- Maintain good relations with all members of the management team, the Board and the Board Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee
- Advising on the financial crime aspects of new financial services/product developments
- Prepare annual AML/CFT and financial crime risk assessment, relevant to the operating environment (UK and international) for presenting to the Board of Directors.
- Develop, initiate and maintain revised policies and procedures in accordance with the financial crime risk framework ensuring adequate controls are continuously in place.
- Identify potential areas of vulnerability and risk and develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
- At least 7 years Financial Crime experience from a similar organisation
- Previously held the SMF17 controlled function or happy to step up and hold it for the first time
- Educated to degree level
- Gravitas to communicate at all levels of the business
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com