A leading Investment Management firm is looking for Compliance Director to join their continually growing business in a wide and varied role that will have exposure to regulators in Europe & US. The successful candidate will need a strong background in Alternatives ideally with strong Real Estate and/or Private Equity experience.
- The provision of support and advice to the business and to compliance colleagues on all regulatory matters. Incorporate regulatory or corporate changes into guidance for the business unit and supporting the enforcement of all applicable regulatory policies applicable to the business unit.
- Design monitoring and oversight programmes and to carry out the compliance monitoring program to establish ongoing compliance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct due diligence of clients, counterparties and potential joint venture partners for purposes of general know-your-client, anti-money-laundering and anti-corruption requirements.
- Assist with trade monitoring for the unit’s public real estate securities operations using in-house and external guideline monitoring systems.
- Supporting the marketing function by reviewing marketing materials and other related materials.
- Liaison with global entities and external agencies as deemed necessary.
- Provide support to the local European offices, as and when required.
- Minimum 5 years Compliance experience working within a similar Investment Management house.
- Strong understanding of a real estate, alternatives business.
- Strong academic background, degree educated, minimum 2.1 or equivalent.
- European language skills desirable.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, comfortable working with all seniority levels of staff throughout the business, developing relationships across departments.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com