A leading international consultancy firm are looking to recruit 2 Associate Directors to join their Risk and Regulation team. The team specialises in providing regulatory advice and guidance to clients across different financial services sectors. Candidates must have previously worked within a similar Consultancy firm.
- Developing the Risk and Regulation proposition
- Producing proposals and presenting to clients
- Ensuring effective management of the client engagement life cycle
- Supporting with the production of tender documents and proposals to secure new business
- Regulatory horizon scanning
- Day-to-day delivery of client engagement activities
- Training and developing junior staff.
- At least 5 years of working in a similar consultancy environment, including excellent buy side regulatory knowledge
- Confident & articulate with the ability to work with a range of different clients
- Any Internal Audit experience would be useful, but more important is your ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Ambitious and driven individual, keen to progress their career in a growing team
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org